I have decided that I will get Microsoft certified at some point this year. I’ve just come to the decision that it won’t hurt me to have certification(s) under my belt. Ideally, I am going to go for my MCSD, but I’ll start off and see how it goes…
This is an initial roadmap of where I plan to go:
- Exam 70-315: Web Applications w/ C#
- Exam 70-316: Windows-based Applications w/ C#
- Exam 70-320: Xml web services and server components w/ C#
- Exam 70-300: Solution Architecture
- Exam 70-229: Designing and Implementing databases w/ MS SQL Server 2000
I think that the first three exams should go pretty smoothly. I should only need to brush up on a few areas that I’ve just briefly touched in the past. The last two exams might be more difficult, but I have done those tasks in the past. If anyone has any tips/study resources, I’m all ears… Otherwise, I just plan to study on my own using some (free) web resources.