As I mentioned in my previous post, I am playing around with SubSonic 3. While the templates that come with it are a good starting point, I made some changes to make things feel a little more like the SubSonic I know and love…
You can download my updated SubSonic templates here.
What have I changed?
- I added a template called Settings.tt that contains settings used across all templates
- You can now specify a namespace that is different from the db provider name
- I added StripTableText and StripSPText, allowing you to remove table & sproc prefixes
- I moved ExcludeTables to a central location
- I removed redundant assembly and import directives
- Pluralized Queries in Provider.tt
- Public fields were converted to automatic properties
This wont be the last update to the templates, but I think it’s a step in the right direction…